Steam is an online store for PC games that was created by Gabe Logan Newell and first released in 2003. Currently, it has 90 million active users per month and 47 million user accounts that are active daily. If you’re reading this now, you might be interested to either free chegg logins or download your games from Steam. Here are the steps to create your own account:
Steps for Steam Account Creation
- Search for the Steam website on Google and click the first link which says, ‘Welcome to Steam’.
- After that, you have to click the ‘Login’ option then choose ‘Join Steam’. This will take you to the registration page where you’ll have to enter some necessary information.
- Now, you have to enter your e-mail address and choose your country of residence. Before reading the Steam subscriber’s agreement, you must enter the captcha code first.
- After reading the Terms and Conditions, click the checkbox and continue. Remember not to close this tab because after the verification you still need to fill in more information from here.
- A prompt message will pop up telling you to verify your e-mail address. When you open the email verification message, you will see the button ‘Create my Account’. Click it.
- A message will appear again telling you that your email is now verified and it’s now safe to close the current tab.
- Go back to the first steam tab and complete the last step on the Steam account creation process.
- Pick your desired username and password to wrap up the account signup process. You need to re-enter your password for security purposes.
- Click ‘Complete Signup’ and now your account is created. Congratulations, you are now part of the Steam family!
What to Do After Signing Up?
You can now search for games in the search bar or browse by categories. The top-selling games as of the moment are Mordhau, PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, Risk of Rain, and Dark Souls III.
After your account is made, here are the steps for you to be able to download games:
First, you need to have a Steam app. To do that, click the tab between ‘Community’ and ‘About’, then click ‘Profile’. You will see the green ‘Install Steam’ button in the upper part of the window. Click it again. Afterward, it will immediately bring you to another window where you can see the ‘Install Steam now’ option. Tick the button.
On the ‘Opening SteamSetup.exe’ window, choose ‘Save file’. You can now directly purchase games on the Steam website and also from the Steam app.
After the set-up is done, you can now log-in to your existing account by putting in your account name and password. After you have purchased a game on the store, you can now view it on the Library tab.
To close the app, just look for the Steam button at the upper-left corner and click exit. By the way, there is also a community to make new friends, share your game adventures, and ask anything about Steam if you are still a newbie.